Call now for special care services pricing! 864-528-5501
Greenville’s Premier Senior Living Community
At Cascades Verdae, our members experience retirement the way it’s meant to be.
Cascades Verdae is a luxury continuing care retirement community in Greenville, South Carolina. Located on 40 acres and just minutes from downtown Greenville, our gated senior living community offers a lifestyle that is second to none. Members enjoy beautiful living accommodations, industry-leading healthcare services, a never-ending social calendar, an award-winning wellness program and delicious, restaurant-style fine dining. We are a place where seniors do more than just live—they thrive!
We encourage you to explore our website, read about our senior living options and discover why Cascades Verdae is in a class of its own. If you’re interested in learning more, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 864-528-5501 or schedule an appointment of our community online. We can’t wait to meet you!
Senior Living Options
Our Greenville retirement community offers the following senior living options:
- Independent Living: Independent living is ideal for seniors looking to live a completely maintenance-free lifestyle in a vibrant community setting. Members enjoy independence in their own home or apartment while taking comfort in the added security of a 24-hour emergency call system. Our luxury accommodations include two and three-bedroom cottages as well as one, two and three-bedroom villa apartments.
- Assisted Living: Assisted living is perfect for seniors who benefit from regular assistance with day-to-day tasks but also seek a community that maximizes their independence. At Cascades Verdae, our assisted living program offers each member a personalized care plan that is tailored to their individual needs and goals. Our nurturing caregivers are dedicated to removing stress from our members’ daily lives and empowering them to take advantage of every opportunity.
- Memory Care: Memory care at Cascades Verdae offers specialized care to seniors with various forms of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our high-end memory care facilities are designed by experts in the field to be bright, welcoming and easily maneuverable. Our memory care program is designed to promote active minds among members and encourage family engagement. Every caregiver at our memory care community is specially trained and certified in Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- Skilled Nursing: Skilled nursing offers person-centered care to members who need regular, around-the-clock medical attention. Our community seeks to maximize the quality of life of our members, which means making sure their needs are met at all times with dignity and respect. Our skilled nursing facilities are luxurious and elegant, our staff is dedicated to patient well-being and the medical care we provide is top-of-the-line.
- Short-Term Rehab: Short-term rehab at Cascades Verdae offers exceptional outcomes in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We partner with Genesis Rehab Services to help get seniors recover after surgery, improve mobility, reduce pain and more.
We are a Continuing Care Retirement Community
As a continuing care retirement community, or CCRC, we provide all the services our members need both now and in the future. Some members move into independent living and then, as they age, start to need more regular care. Rather than having to find a new community, they can simply transition to one of our care service living options, which include assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing. We also offer short-term rehab stays to both members of our community and outside guests.
Cascades Verdae is located at 10 Fountainview Terrace, Greenville, SC 29607.Open in Google Maps
Directions from I-85 South (Spartanburg)
After heading South down I-85 from Spartanburg, take Exit 51 toward Columbia. After taking the exit, keep left to continue toward Exit 51A. Continue following signs for Exit 51A toward Woodruff Road, and eventually take Exit 51A on your right. Next, use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto SC-146 E/Woodruff Road. Continue on Woodruff Road for about 0.2 miles and then take a right onto Carolina Point Parkway. Stay on Carolina Point Parkway for about a mile until you reach the traffic circle, and then take the second exit on the traffic circle to continue on Carolina Point Parkway. Shortly after, you will reach a second traffic circle. At this traffic circle, take the third exit to stay on Carolina Point Parkway. After exiting the second traffic circle, take the first right onto Old Sulphur Springs Road. Continue on Old Sulphur Springs Road for about 0.2 miles and then take a right to continue on Old Sulphur Springs Road. In about 0.3 miles, turn right onto Fountainview Terrace and you will arrive at our community gates.
Directions from I-85 North
After heading North up I-85, take exit 48B for US-276 W toward Greenville. After taking the exit, merge onto US-276 N/Laurens Rd. Continue on Laurens Road for about half a mile and then turn right onto Verdae Boulevard. Continue on Verdae Boulevard for about 1.4 miles and then turn right onto Old Sulphur Springs Road. In about 0.3 miles, turn left onto Fountainview Terrace and you will arrive at our community gates.
Directions from I-385 North
After heading up I-385 North, use the right 2 lanes to take exit 30 for US-276 W. Continue forward on US-276 W (which will turn into Main Street) for about 4 miles. Eventually, you will reach Forrester Drive, at which point take a right. Continue on Forrester Drive for about 0.7 miles and then take a slight left to stay on Forrester Drive. Continue on Forrester Drive for another 0.6 miles and then turn left onto Fountainview Terrace, at which point you will arrive at our community gates.
Are you interested in becoming a member of Cascades Verdae? Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 864-528-5501 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment online. We hope to hear from you soon!