Call now for special Care Services pricing! 864-528-5507
Memory Care in Greenville, SC
– Reflections: Linville Courts At Cascades –
At Cascades Verdae, our Memory Care program is called Reflections, and it is located at Linville Courts at Cascades. We understand how difficult Alzheimer’s and dementia can be for everyone involved—the person with the disease, their friends and their family. While we can’t control life’s challenges or reverse the progression of dementia, our Greenville Memory Care community can help ease the burdens brought on by these difficult diseases.
Our Memory Care program is designed to manage Alzheimer’s and dementia symptoms, improve quality of life and provide Members with a supportive environment where they can thrive. With a team of experienced, specially-trained caregivers, our community promotes well-being through a strong focus on family engagement.
The best way to get a full sense of everything our Memory Care community has to offer is by taking a tour of our community. To book your tour, simply click the button below and fill out our online form. If you have any questions or would like to speak with us over the phone, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
GalleryView Full Gallery
All-Inclusive Monthly Pricing
We believe that you shouldn’t have to worry about various “levels of care” or “points” charges, which are popular at many Memory Care communities. Under this type of pricing model, your rate could increase at any moment, without any notice, just because you receive more care. Cascades Verdae charges one all-inclusive monthly fee, which includes all of your care, no matter how much you need. That’s because we want billing to be the least of your worries.
At our community, you pay one rate for all your care while in Assisted Living.
Yes, that includes medication management, Personal transportation, 24-hour emergency call system and more.
Call now for pricing 864-528-5507.
Memory Care Services and Amenities
Members of Reflections at Cascades Verdae have access to all of the following services and amenities:
- Quality care in a luxury apartment home
- A secured courtyard for outdoor enjoyment
- A variety of indoor common areas
- Personalized care plans
- Program activities overseen by licensed nurse with special training in dementia related conditions
- 24-hour emergency call system
- A curated social and dining lifestyle that encourages families to visit often
- An all-inclusive, transparent pricing model that’s easy to understand and allows our families to plan long-term
- A full continuum of care under one roof so future moves can be avoided
- Medication management
- Wellness classes and programs
- Personal transportation
- Professional hair care salon
Specialized Dementia Training
It is important to have the necessary tools to provide for people with dementia. That is why our team Members in Reflections are Certified Dementia Practitioners™. Dementia is one of the hardest diseases to effectively manage, and if you are not properly trained it’s near impossible to provide great care.Certification Topics:
- Staff and Family Support
- Diversity and Cultural Competence
- Depression and repetitive behaviors
- Spiritual Care and End of Life Issues
- Paranoia, Hallucinations, Wanderings & Hoarding
- Aggressive Behaviors, Catastrophic Reactions, Intimacy & Sexuality
- Personal Care: Pain, Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Nutrition, Falls & Sleep Disturbance
How Memory Care Works
One of the major differentiators between Assisted Living and Memory Care is that Memory Care communities are specially designed by experts in the field of Alzheimer’s and dementia to accommodate those with memory-impairing illnesses. Aspects of this design include straightforward and easily maneuverable floor plans, a brightly lit environment that allows for plenty of sunlight and secured doors so that patients with symptoms of wandering are kept safe.
Families take comfort knowing that every caregiver at our Memory Care community is specially trained and certified in Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Our caregivers provide Members with assistance in day-to-day tasks as well as engage them in mentally stimulating activities surrounding memory, reasoning and information processing. Overall, our caregivers serve as guides to Members during their stay at our community, providing them with nurturing care, responding to any concerns they have and creating an environment that maximizes their quality of life. Having a staff of Alzheimer’s and dementia experts is important not only because of the specialized care they provide, but also due to their ability to recognize symptoms as they arise and adjust care on the fly.
WAVES received the Best of the Best Award from Argentum, the nation’s largest senior living association, celebrating its outstanding achievements in Alzheimer’s programming. WAVES is an aquatic-based experience, led in our heated indoor therapy pool, giving our Members a safe and fun way to exercise.
- The combination of warm, therapeutic water and low-impact aerobic activity can reduce anxiety and stress while providing a healthy outlet for excess energy.
- Members who participate in the program may enjoy improved strength & balance, appetites, better sleeping patterns and a stronger bond with their caregivers.
- We do things differently here, and we don’t settle for ordinary outcomes.
- We believe everyone can live a higher quality of life with wellness.